Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Down the Rabbit Hole


I know for sure that I'm an artist kind of person because only one side of my brain actually works. It's the side with the creativity. The side that can add/subtract and think in a linear way has a "vacancy" sign on the door. It's always been that way and I've adjusted. (Was especially happy when calculators were invented.)

My family (the ones who have fully functioning right and left brains...) has pushed, prodded and threatened me to take advantage of all the free internet/social media exposure right there at my fingertips. I had no clue where to start so I didn't start at all.

Fortunately I have a talented kid who majored in communications and wrote/directed TV commercials before she became a Mommy. She generously offered to twit and blog and etsy and facebook my work all over the Worldwide Web. She is an amazing force of nature and doubled my FB fans in less than a week. I feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. I do what I'm asked and have no idea where I am in cyberspace.Things get curiouser and curiouser. And more exciting every day. I am loving this adventure, especially sharing it with my social media dynamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment