Friday, February 12, 2010

Post Show Thoughts


The Gift Show has been over for a month and I'm just getting around to posting about the big event. The booth came together in a way that I was proud of. It was great to see old friends - buyers and exhibitors alike.
It's the best part of exhibiting. Those relationships are treasured.
The show was pretty good considering the weather and the continuing hell of an economy. We have some exciting new things in the works that I'll be posting about when and if they come to be.

Good things from the show: Michelle Allen's work continues to amaze me - it has the same energy Michelle does. And I got to purchase some special jewelry from Angie Olami - her inspired work always enchants me, as I sit here looking at my "amore angelico" ring. And now I'm off to sort, organize and stock new inventory so we can start shipping orders. This is the not fun part!

1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks kathleen. you are too nice!
    i love my piece that i got from you btw!! thank you so much. i will cherish it and see your kind smile every time i look at it!

    ReplyDelete