Sunday, October 21, 2012

Catching Up

 
It's been a busy summer and fall. We just got back from the most awesome cross country vacation. We drove thru 15 states and clocked 4000 miles. Visiting the National Parks was just the best kind of getaway. Arches, Zion and the Grand Canyon. The frosting on the cake was a day in Santa Fe and a visit to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. Now we're back home and happy to be here.
 
I love what I do, I love my house and home. I'm very blessed.
 
Getting space and time out of the studio always provides new perspectives. I am not painting
canyons and mesas. But I have lots of ideas I want to try that popped into my head while on
the road. I have to say, nothing feels more luxurious than being the passenger on a long ride.
I get to read and nap and sketch. Sometimes, I knit. It's the little things, right?
 
 Saturday and Sunday I'll be at the Norcross Festival in downtown Historic Norcross, GA.
It's a great family show - you can check it out at www.splashfestivals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment